A very warm, Highland Welcome, awaits you at Appin Holiday Homes in Argyll between Oban and Fort William.
A self catering stay in Appin is the first step to enjoying the best of the stunning coastline of the West of Scotland. We are fabulously positioned to tour the area being midway between the towns of Oban and Fort William and also a short drive to Glencoe. From Appin you can visit hidden beaches, take some stunning walks, cycle for miles, explore hidden valleys and woodlands, climb huge mountains, or take in some castles there are plenty within 10 miles. Appin itself is set within a National Scenic Area and we overlook Loch Creran a stunning sea loch.
We are a only a small family run park with ten Log Cabin style Lodges, eight Lochside Caravans or a former Railway Porter's Cottage all set within 20 acres of grounds.
After a hard days exploring the area relax, put your feet up and take in the wonderful views from your deck or verandah. If you don't wish to cook for yourself stroll down to the Creagan Inn which enjoys a magical lochside setting and serves food and drink all day.
Lots of pictures have been added to our FACEBOOK page just click on the blue logo at top of page to take you there. Look under Photos then choose an Album!
With a large number of return visitors or recommendations we offer;
- Onsite games Room with Free internet Wi-Fi and tourist information section.
- Short Breaks (min 3 days) and full weeks available.
- Did we mention the View!
- DVD lending library and a selection of books.
- Our very own Train Station the last one remaining on the old Oban to Ballachullish Railway Line which is now a lovely viewpoint.
- Laundry building with coin operated industrial size washing machine and tumble drier.
- 20 acrea of grounds to explore.
If you are planning on getting married in the area, Appin Holiday Homes is ideal for wedding guests. Book the whole site or a few units.
Our Cottage and Lodges are open all year and caravans between Easter and October.